Now that the UK has left the EU, the regulations for exporting into the EU have changed. Easylink are on hand to support our customers exporting to their European partners 24/7 365 days a year.
Regardless of whether it’s a single pallet or a full trailer load Easylink are able to cover your requirements from anywhere in the UK.
There are a number of key things you will need to consider before exporting;
- Are your clients able to accept imports from the UK?
- Do you have any relevant licences for the countries you are exporting to?
- Have you prepared your export declarations and Invoices?
We regularly move pallets into Europe for many clients.
The Allianz Arena, Munich
“If you want a reliable, professional and excellent all round service, contact the team over at Easylink….a massive weight lifted from anyone’s shoulders.”Chris Collins, Shachihata UK and Ireland Sales Manager
If you would like any further information or support you can contact the team using the below form.
In order to support our clients Easylink have produced the below checklist:
- EORI numbers of the recipient and sender
- Signed power of attorney letter
- Invoice number and currency
- Export declaration
- Customs tariff number of the goods (HS codes)
- Description of the cargo/goods
- Value of the goods